Thursday, 21 July 2011

Awards

Ok, so for the Versatile Blogger award I'm supposed to list 7 things about me and pass it on to 7 (or is it 15?) other bloggers.  Well I struggled a bit with this and spent ages in blogland trying to find people who hadn't already done it. There are so many wonderful blogs out there I've chickened out and have decided not to pass it on for now, sorry.  I've had a think though and here's a few facts about me.

1. I hated History at school and gave it up as soon as I could.  Now I'm fascinated with it and love learning how people used to live, what their homes were like etc.
2. I've traced my family tree and got totally hooked on it for a while. Be warned if you start, it's very addictive!
3. I had a glider lesson once, but only realised as we took off that I don't like heights! 
4. I'm not a big chocolate fan and don't like cake much.
5. I buy too many magazines of the house/garden/craft variety, but I've never bought a fashion/beauty one.
6. I've seen Take That on their last 3 tours. Brilliant :)
7. I would have loved to be a florist but get hay fever, so probably wouldn't have been a good idea.

For the Liebster award I'm supposed to pass it on to 3 smaller blogs that I love. Again it was hard choosing, but I've picked some that I've recently discovered and love for their wonderful photography and enviable way of life.


Don't worry if you don't want to collect the award, I won't be offended :)

What on earth has happened to the summer? It was so cold yesterday I was tempted to put the fire on, and I've got my basket of wool out ready to start some new crochet. Just trying to figure out what to do.

I'll leave you with some flowers from the garden. You can never have too many flowers right?



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! Just really chuffed you enjoy my blog, will pass it on to three more when I get back from holiday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Serendipity - thank you so much for the award, I am chuffed, although I must admit I don't play the game well as I never pass them on. Terrible, I know, and I humbly beg your forgiveness :)
    Thank you for dropping by the other day, your comment made my day!
    Kirsty x
    P.S Your banner photo is just stunning - your crochet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete