Monday, 11 July 2011

Hello

So I've finally taken the plunge after a couple of years of lurking and reading lots of lovely blogs and decided to start my own so that I can join in the blogging community properly.  I hope to share pictures of my quilty projects, crochet blankets, dolls house and things I've collected over the years that you might be interested in.  I also love photographing flowers so there'll probably be a lot of that.

I'll start with a couple of pic's of  Lottie, who spends most of the time asleep on the sofa!



Some of my garden



And a peek of the summerhouse.

I'm not the most technical person around! so it might take me a while to get used to this, but hopefully it will get easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I left a comment yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be here!
    So just to repeat myself.
    What a lovely new blog, and Lottie is beautiful:-)
    I'm thrilled to be your first follower. Jude x

    ReplyDelete