Wednesday, 5 October 2011

New bedding

Just a quick post to say the bedlinen I ordered came today and is now in the washing machine before I put it all on the bed.  I was so excited I forgot to take photos, but I will when it's looking all pretty!
I found a Cath Kidston duvet cover in Pastel Flowers on e-bay which looks gorgeous and was a bit of a bargain,  like this one.


Also found some plain white bedding at The House of Fraser which is an absolute bargain.  Their Linea range is on sale at the moment and I got some 500 count cotton sheets and pillowcases for less than a third of the normal price.  It really is fantastic quaility and I'm tempted to get some more before they sell out!
Visit their website Here if you're in the market for some quality bedding at poly-cotton prices.

1 comment:

  1. What a bargain. The new duvet cover will just add the finishing touch to the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete