Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Winchester Christmas Market

I braved the freezing cold yesterday and popped into Winchester to visit the Christmas Market. Well worth a visit, there's dozens of pretty chalets all around the beautiful Cathedral close selling all sorts of lovely goodies and a  proper ice rink in the middle. Sadly, due to the cold I had to keep my gloves on, so gave up trying to take photos and it was hard to take them without just getting shots of lots of people! Here's a few, and the Website has lots more.






One thing I couldn't resist was this cute little wreath made of dried oranges and mini pumpkins.  The scent coming from the stall was fantastic and it's now making the whole house smell very festive!


I'm off to make some cranberry chutney now. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wreath, I bet it smells so yummy. Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete