Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post. I've spent a few days trying out different ideas for joining the squares and decided to stick with the double crochet (U.S. s.cr.) seam on the front but in a colour rather than cream. Of course this meant getting out ALL my balls of wool and dithering about which one to use. I'd almost decided on the Artesano merino in baby pink but then found a ball of Rico essentials merino in a similar shade that seems to work better for joining, being a bit finer, so the seams are a bit flatter. Not a very clear photo but the Rico is on the left.
While I had all my wool out I decided to have a good sort out! All the little odds and ends were chopped up and put in a bird feeder for them take for their nests. How pretty does that look! They'll have the cosiest nests in the neighbourhood :)
Some of the colours I'm not keen on got bagged up for the charity shop and the rest got sorted into colours and put into some new drawers. It feels great not to have it all stuffed in different bags. All the shade charts got put in a new folder to make it easier find what I'm looking for. I do love getting organised :)
Bye for now.