Friday, 20 April 2012

A Walk in the Woods

It was so lovely early this morning we decided to go out to Micheldever Wood and enjoy the bluebells.  It's still a little early for the best show but we had a nice walk anyway.  It was a bit boggy so I didn't want to get down on the ground taking close ups but I took quite a few snaps. Sorry, I couldn't decide which ones to leave out so they're all here!  









Not many leaves yet, but lots of bright green moss and interesting tree stumps









And a great play fort for the little ones



I was surprised there weren't more bluebells open yet as the ones in my garden have been flowering for a while, but I guess it's shadier in the woods.  I'll be back again soon!

Have a good weekend
xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I think they would look good enlarged and hung on the wall. This is such a pretty time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, the woods have a mystic beauty about them. Have a beautiful weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be in England when the bluebells bloom! I loved all your woodland shots. Beautiful!
    Have a creative and lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post, I'm glad you showed us all of them, there is nothing like a bluebell wood. I look forward to visiting one every year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post, there's nothing prettier than a bluebell wood.
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you didn't leave any out there beautiful and with the early morning light what a gorgeous walk. Love your quilt in your last post to that is so pretty, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful! Hope I will see the bluebell woods for myself sometime!

    Happy weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful walk you took us on. :o) Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty :-) what a lovely place to walk. So looking forward to seeing all the bluebells out in the woods near me. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing play fort...and what a lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful walk, there is nothing quite as perfect as a springtime walk in a bluebell wood, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shots and I love that play tree!

    ReplyDelete