Monday, 19 November 2012

Craft Fair

Well, the craft fair at the local village hall has been and gone and very jolly it was too!  There was quite a mix of stalls and a surprisingly large turn out for a small village.  It was the first time I'd done anything like this so bit of a learning curve, but I got lots of nice comments on the quilts covering the table!


The owls were popular and everyone loved the little crochet bears and mouse that my sister made.  Aren't they sweet?


Hubby had the table next to me with his wood turned bowls and things and did pretty well.


The other side was a stall selling chutneys that smelled yummy, but probably overpowered my lavender bags a bit!

So now that's out of the way I've been updating my Etsy shop.  Still some more to do, but the light was so dull today it was hard to photograph anything.  Then I really ought to think about Christmas presents and catch up with your blogs.

Bye for now
xxx

22 comments:

  1. How lovely to go to a craft Fair with your husband to sell your wares! I bet that was a fun experience! Your table looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks lovely Debbie! Loving your hubby's turned goods!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it all sold quickly, love how you set up the table.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looked amazing! So pretty.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brought back memories - as a child I remember knitting a teddy like those for my little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vaya!! todas tus cosas los buhos,las velas y tus edredones que bien se vé.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, it must have been fun both having a stall at the craft fair! They both look great!!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow some amazing treasures, I would have loved both yours and the hubby's stall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had fun, your stall looked so pretty and appealing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I really need you and your hubby at the next fair I organise, may be a bit far to travel for an afternoon though! Your stalls look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a lot of fun Debbie. Your stall looks great and the owls are so cute , also love the sweet crocheted makes from your sister.
    Nice that there was plenty of support from the locals.....

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so beautiful! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stall looks gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done your table is stunning, love your makes so lovely
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your stall looks so pretty, what a talented family you have with your sisters crochet bears and your husbands wooden bowls.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your stalls look fantastic. How clever and creative you both are!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your stall is the exact type that I'd come running up to, probably jumping up and down in excitement! Brilliant that you got such a good turn out. Your husbands bowls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your stall looks beautiful. Just the type that would have me making a beeline to : -)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love craft fairs, and I wish I could have attended yours. Your table looked beautiful, and I'm sure it was a very inviting sight to people wanting to purchase your cute little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your stall looks lovely filled with all your clever creations - I hope you did well out of it after all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both stalls look amazing, just wish I lived closer.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete